A Health Savings Account (HSA) is a tax-free checking account that is used to pay for qualified medical expenses, such as doctor’s visits, dental care and prescriptions. Designed for individuals who are enrolled in a high-deductible health plan, HSAs provide flexibility and control over your family’s health care costs. You choose when to spend your savings and on which qualifying products and services. HSA funds are tax deductible when deposited and tax-free when withdrawn for qualified expenses. Any unused funds roll over year after year, and interest earned is tax exempt.
- $3 monthly service charge if account requirements are not met*
- Interest paid on balances of $100 and above
- ATM fee refunds nationwide
- Visa® Debit Card
- Online Banking with limitless Bill-Pay
- Receive eStatement or paper statement at no charge
*Miscellaneous Services fees, such as NSFs and other items, may also apply depending on account activity. Request our Personal Schedule of Fees and Limitations for details.