CommunityOne's mobile banking service allow you to bank conveniently from anywhere using your mobile device such as an iPhone®, Android™ or iPad®. Enrolling is easy and the service is free.
- View balance information
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks from anywhere at any time with your mobile device such as an iPhone®, Android™ or iPad®
- View alerts
- Locate a CommunityOne Bank ATM or branch near you
How to Enroll
- Using your iPhone®, Android™ or iPad® download the CommunityOne Bank App and follow the instructions to enroll.
- If you do not have an iPhone®, Android™ or iPad® you can access the CommunityOne Mobile site at www.community1.com/m
You must be a CommunityOne Online Banking customer to enroll in Mobile Banking. Contact us at 800-873-1172 or visit a local branch to enroll in Online Banking.
- From your iPhone®, Android™ or iPad®, access the CommunityOne mobile site by selecting our CommunityOne App or from your personal computer, visit www.community1.com/m and enter your ID and PIN/Password. Choose any of the following icons from the Main Menu: My Accounts, Transfer, Alerts, Deposits, or Pay Bills and do your banking while on the go.
Viewing Account Balances and Transactions
- Select My Accounts from the Main Menu.
- A list of Accounts display along with each account balance. From the list, select the Account you want to view.
- A Transaction list displays with transactions from the last 15 days. Scroll down to see the next set of transactions.
- Select a date/amount for Transaction details. Select Transactions to return to the list of Transactions.
- Select My Accounts to return to the list of accounts or Home to return to the Main Menu.
- Select Transfer from the Main Menu.
- Select the Account to transfer funds from.
- Select the Account to transfer funds to.
- Enter the amount in the Transfer Amount field.
- Select the date to make the transfer and select Submit.
- A confirmation message and number display after the transfer is complete.
- A SMS Text Message will be sent to confirm the transfer.
- Select Transfer to initiate another transfer or Home to return to the Main Menu.
You can set-up one-time immediate or future-dated transfers via mobile banking.
- Select Pay Bills from the Main Menu.
- Select the Payee.
- Select the Account to pay from.
- Enter the amount in the Payment Amount field and select Submit.
- A confirmation message and number display after the bill payment is complete.
- An SMS Text Message will be sent to confirm the payment.
- Select Pay Bills to initiate another bill payment or Home to return to the Main Menu.
- Select Deposits from the Main Menu.
- Select Deposit a Check.
- Take a photo of the front of the check.
- Take a photo of the back of the check.
- Enter the amount of the check.
- Select Account to choose which account to credit the deposit.
- Select the alert icon to check for new alerts. Select Home to return to the Main Menu.