eStatements provide faster, more secure access to your account information than traditional paper statements.
- Protect your private account information from lost or stolen mail
- Access your bank statement from anywhere with Internet access
- Access two years of electronic statements in the bank's archives
- View, print or save bank statements on your home computer
- Eliminate the clutter and storage space of paper statements
- Save trees and protect the environment
Contact your local branch for more information or to sign up today.
Click here for an eStatements enrollment form. Signed forms should be mailed to CommunityOne Bank, c/o Online Banking, PO Box 1328, Asheboro, NC 27204. You may also fax the application to 336-626-8338, e-mail a scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver it to any of our branches.
Bank Owned Real Estate